• September 5, 2021

Why is the RTE RTÉ’s coverage of the death of a child on RTÉ Newsroom so grim?

On Tuesday, May 27, the Irish Independent revealed that the family of a 13-year-old girl who was killed by a car on the RtÉ’s Newsroom in Dublin had written to RTÉ to ask if the broadcaster was covering the death.

This prompted RTÉ CEO Brian Cowen to issue a statement to the Irish media on the issue.

However, the family has not responded to the family’s request for an update. “

The family has been informed that we are aware of the accident and we are monitoring the situation and will be in contact with them as soon as possible.”

However, the family has not responded to the family’s request for an update.

The RTÉ article has since been removed from the RTEP website.

In an email to TheJournal.ie, Cowen stated that the RTTE’s website has a section titled “The RTÉ website”.

However, this section does not list any updates on the investigation.

Cowens spokesperson said: The article has been removed, but it was removed as a result of a complaint.

The issue has been investigated and it is clear that the section was not included in the RTE RTÉ site.

“This section was removed due to a complaint that the article had been removed by mistake.

Cowen has previously acknowledged the death and described it as a “very tragic situation” in an interview with RTÉ Radio One’s Morning Ireland. “

We are aware that the incident is still under investigation and we continue to monitor the situation.”

Cowen has previously acknowledged the death and described it as a “very tragic situation” in an interview with RTÉ Radio One’s Morning Ireland.

“There was a tragic accident on RTTE Newsroom.

“However, this is a tragic situation that we want to deal with in a responsible way, we want the community to understand, and we want them to understand the importance of this. “

“If they want to help us in that process, we will listen.” “

RTÉ was contacted for comment. “

If they want to help us in that process, we will listen.”

RTÉ was contacted for comment.

The family of the child’s mother, Sarah, said that she has been given no details on the circumstances surrounding the death or the investigation, and said they are not aware of any official reports.

“Our family is devastated and they are still not getting answers to their questions,” said Sarah.

“At this stage we are left wondering why the RTOE has taken so long to issue any official information.”

She said that RTÉ “has been silent on this case”.

She added that she had been “told by RTÉ that it is a very serious matter, and they have said to me that they are taking this very seriously”.

She said she believed that she and her mother “had been told by RTTE to wait for the investigation to be completed”.

RTÉ did not respond to a request for comment from TheJournal and the RTESO.